It’s the most wonderful time of the year!!! Time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, also known as the Nsale. So, what’s the big deal about the Nsale and why is everyone talking about it? This sale puts BRAND NEW Fall styles immediately on sale. You can stock up on your fall and winter essentials before the prices go up!
Sale items are currently available to all Nordstrom cardholders and will open to the public on July 20th. Sale ends August 5th. Here’s a round-up of what I’ve purchased, what’s on my wish list and similar items I’ve purchased from previous Nsales.
What I’ve Purchase So Far…
- Thread & Supply Fleece Pullover: I heard so many bloggers rave about this pullover I had to test it out for myself!
- Tory Burch: This was my Tory purchase ever and without a doubt my splurge of the sale. Being good quality and a classic brown sandal, I know I’ll get my cost per wear out of these beauties. Took a lot to pull the trigger but glad I finally did.
- Lucky Brand Wedges: Simple put, these are just the most perfect wedge bootie. I purchased in gray so I know I’ll be able to wear them to work and on weekends.
- Nike Free RN Shoe: My annual Nike purchase. Such a good deal and beautiful color. Slight partial to purples 🙂
- UGG Booties: I purchased UGG booties 2 years ago from the Nsale and I still wear them ALL the time. Yes, the bottom is sheepskin so they are so comfy to wear in the winter.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket: I take my blanket game very seriously and not just any blanket will do. I purchased the Ivory/Ocean colorway. It’s ridiculously soft…ridiculously!
- No-Show Socks: With bootie season approaching you can never have enough no-show socks and these are my favorite because they actually stay on your heel! But just remember, you should not be able to see your socks when wearing booties, so depending on the boot they may not work.